How do I return an item?
Med-Stat Medical strives to provide medical equipment, products and supplies that meet the quality standards of the healthcare industry and our customers.
- Medical Products may be returned for reasons such as wrong, defective or damaged during shipment. (Shipment damage must be reported within 48 hours of receipt)
- A Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained from Med-Stat Medical within 15 calendar days from date of shipment.
- Returns must be received within 15 calendar days of authorization to receive credit.
- Due to security and safety requirements, any package arriving without proper authorization (RA#) clearly visible on the exterior will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
- Product must be in condition of original shipment. Product labels and original manufacturer’s packaging must be intact to receive credit.
- Carefully pack the item in a suitable box to avoid damage in shipping.
- Ensure that the original product labeling is not obscured or damaged in any way.
- Upon inspection Med-Stat Medical reserves the right to deny any refund for Product that has been damaged or tampered with by the customer.
- Sterile, customized, temperature controlled and refrigerated products cannot be returned.
- Credit is based upon condition of the Product and other restrictions may apply.
- Returns are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee up to 30 days, 31-60 days is 25%, after 60 days there are no returns.
- Return shipment costs are the responsibility of the customer, unless otherwise stated. Med-Stat Medical will not accept COD or Bill to Receiver deliveries.
Returns failing to meet the above conditions cannot be processed and Med-Stat Medical does not accept responsibility or liability for researching, rerouting or providing credit for such returns.